Friday, September 14, 2012

Sept. 3rd email: Vote for Mitt!!

Well life is good, I'm taking off to the big city today so thats fun. to a place called Sturgeon. my new comp is Elder Carson. it should be fun. this week i was going to have my first baptism but i got sent away so thats silly. i think i still get to count it as my baptism haha but anyway I'll share the spiritual message this week. yayayay so Rosemary Sweet said she never wanted to see us agian last week and that God wouldn't want her to pay tithing and all this stuff so we were all sad, but then she called us on Thursday and she had a dream that her grandmother was in heaven and she said "I'm stuck" then Rosemary said i can free you, then they hugged. then the dream ended and she started crying and knew she needed to go to the temple soon!!!!! holy cow it was neat. she will prolly end up being a temple worker or something. it was really cool. but anyway life is crazy, last night we had a BBQ and i said bye to everyone but i lost my camera so i don't have a single picture of the people of Hinton so thats a bummer. hopefully it will turn up somewhere. i wonder if I'll get to see Jordan Marsh today at the transfer meeting that would be fun. anywhoo my new comp is like a semi pro boxer in Canada and lived in New Brunswick thats all i really know about him. he and Elder Watt were comps and i think elder Watt didnt like him hahahaha so I'll prolly end up liking him a lot lolz but I'm excited it will be a whole new experience being in a huge city. so I'm stoked. I'm doing pretty good on my diet i way 135 right now. so thats fun.  there is lots of good candy here lots of European stuff. people also make fun of me for how i use my utensils haha but i don't care cause I'm a boss. The Canadians in this area all work for big oil, so they are very greedy. its like chillin in the middle of the lamanites looking for someone hiding among the filth. I've been thinking about the second coming a lot and i think it will happen soon. cause if you think about it god loves little children more then anything else. and hes up there having to send them down to this miserable place. i dont think he will take it much longer. plus Obama's health plan is the mark of the beast. in Revelations it talks about getting the mark of the beast on your wrist. and he wants to make it so we will all have micro chips in our wrists!! and if you think about it he is preaching things of Satan like being gay is chill and what not. so he is obviously run by the devil. so someone who is on the devils team will have control of the hospitals and what not thats sucky! anywho vote Mitt haha anyways everything seems to be going down hill. i bet this conference will say something about it. did you here Clint Eastwood is for Mitt Romney hahahaha thats pretty dope. man today I'm having my last lunch at president Holts house then I'm takin off, its pretty sad, but I'm stoked at the same time, cause we have knocked on every single door in Hinton! we literally know the entire town its crazy. so now i get to go to the city were the possibility are endless. but i mos def will miss the mountains and wildlife here in Hinton. and the branch, i love the people here. but its okay we can all come back in a couple years right??? haha.  It starting to get colder everyday here in Canada. our morning runs are freezing. i heard there is some crazy drought going on and food is gonna be hela expensive. thats a bummer. good thing our prophets have been telling us to prepare for this ish* for years haha the church is true. its pretty cool to see a modern day prophet tell us whats going on. man I'm stoked for the second coming. the apostle will be breathing fire and all sorts of stuff byeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment