Thursday, July 18, 2013

May 11 and 14 emails: Mothers day!!

Hello,
My name is Tyler Vreeling.  I was recently called as the ward mission leader in the Lakewood Ward in Edmonton, Alberta where Elder Canfield and Elder Knaphus are serving.  They’ve asked that I get in touch with you to set up a time for Skyping tomorrow, May 12th.
I hope 2:00 – 3:30 PM works for both of you.  I believe we’re in the same time zone, so it should be the same time here as it is there.  I have been told they each get 40 minutes to speak with family.  Unfortunately we didn’t discuss who would be first, etc.  Please let me know if this is alright with you.


hi Mom, this time next year ill be on my way home. whos gift was the best? anyway i dont have much to say we got bikes this week so thats fun we are now teaching 2 people so we are on the up in up. 1 of our investigators is black his name is riak and he is from sudan. he is pretty hard core. well i hope all your wildest dreams came true this mothersday :D  my comp is really cool! he is for sure my favy compy. he is a super cool guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment