Tuesday, May 20, 2014

April 28th: I'm trying to find as many new investigators as possible before I leave

well things are going really good.  Its weird to be going home soon. I'm still working hard so thats good. I'm trying to find as many new investigators as possible before i leave so thats fun. i officially cannot possibly have another baptism before i go home. that sounds pretty cool having all those missionaries around for dinner. you should try and bring a non member for them to talk to. I'm excited to see Maxy puppy. so what color is my room? i will skype we already got offered to do it at someones house so we will set it up. thats just in a week or two isn't it. that's crazy. i will try to make a list of things i want to do when i get home so we have something to talk about when i skype. well pray for me not to get to trunky! love elder K
to Mandy:
  Man i have been playing with lots of little kids lately and it makes me think of Scar. man i could use some Pats bbq that sounds pretty good. i would be down to play some softball. are you excited to cut my hair in a couple weeks? haha,  you can tell your local missionaries that i would love to go out with them. well see you in 24 days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment