Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nov. 25th: Knitting

Man it sounds super fun spending Thanksgiving in Indy. man I'm really excited for Christmas. I'm really hoping i stay here for Christmas. next Monday is transfer calls so you should all say prayer for me. man Popeyes chicken is the bomb. that market sounds like a fun fun place. this week was great for me i got to go on exchanges with elder George. that was fun to catch up with him. we found an awesome new investigator the only problem is she is amazingly attractive so it might be hard for me to focus. also this week i finished knitting myself a cute little scarf. that's about all my ankle has still been hurting so i haven't been having good work outs. so that's kinda a bummer. when i get home we should eliminate sweets from our house.  im super worried i will get fat again when i come home. :) anywho im lovin life on the mission. my president gave me permission to look once a week on the internet for schooling and such. its scary i don't know what I'm gonna do. anywho i love ya lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment