Tuesday, May 20, 2014

April 7th: Back to Lakewood for my last transfer

 Seems like there is a ton of stuff going on at home right now. hopefully Garr makes it. i really enjoyed conference i received some really cool revelation, so that was neat i really enjoyed elder Bednars talk it was something i have never really put thought into but rang very true to me and my situation at the end of my mission. so today i got a transfer call I'm going to one last area. and I'm serving with another struggling companion. haha should be fun. my new area is actually my old area. I'm going back to Lakewood. so it will be pretty unique, well I'm now on my last transfer which means a month and a half so thats really scary. I'm starting to freak out a little bit but I'm excited at the same time. i bought some clothes last week so i have stuff to wear when i come home haha I'm really sad that I'm getting transferred cause the elder replacing me is one of the worst missionaries in our mission. so its like all that hard work i have been doing will just go to waste.  I'm also pretty worried about elder Cassell because he wont be able to stand up for whats right... oh well thats life. i plan on just tracting and finding the rest of my mission because the area I'm going to has nothing going on, they have no investigators. so it will be a good time. my new companions name is elder Hedley i know him pretty well because i was his zone leader. he is a really good teacher but struggles with a few rules but i think he will be alright. well i love you lots look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment