Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dec. 16th: One of the best weeks of my mission

ill be sure to take moor pictures but its just not my thing. i don't have one of those brains that can remember to take pictures, anywho. who is dallin? is dallas married. does dallas live with us? hopefully all these randoms move out before i come home. I'll prolly be super mean to them and make them feel uncomfortable. man we have quite a few presents under the tree its pretty exciting. the memebers here are giving us quite a bit too, someone I have never met before gave me 12 new pairs of socks. i dont even know what to do with them all. anyway. this week was one of the best weeks of my mission. we pretty much had non stop teaching appointments and we had 4 investigators come to church and we have 5 people on date to be baptized. im pretty sure they want me to baptize them too, so that will be fun. unless i get transfered, then i will be pretty sad, but oh well. ha the other day i tried on my batism white pants. and i can fit in one leg. it was pretty funny. then my companions started to tickle me and i was stuck. ha we are pretty stupid. anywhos im pretty excited for our up and coming baptisms they are really excited plus one of them is prego so it would be a fun story to baptize a prego person. well im getting super excited for christmas time is going by really fast and its starting to freak me out. we i love ya lots and hope you have a very merry christmas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment